BendPak’s 10,000-pound capacity LR-5T low-rise lift is your solution for quick service and increased productivity when servicing today’s passenger cars and light trucks. From tire and brake service to vehicle detailing and body repair, a wider variety of vehicles can now be accommodated thanks to a newly designed lift platform, specialty adapters, wider drive-over capability and increased lifting capacity.
Lug nuts and other small parts are always within reach with the convenient built-in storage trays. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/220V power-unit make the LR-5T the perfect lift that fits any shop. The lift platform and auxiliary adapters allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pick-up points on most vehicles.
Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specification shown before you purchase.
A low 4″ collapsed height accommodates most vehicles.
• Each lift platform features four parallelogram frame support bars making it the strongest 10,000-pound low-rise lift in its class
• Drive-over ramps and side rails provide an increased width to support wider vehicles during approach
• Comes standard with a durable full length rubber-topped lifting platform and eight multi-height rubber topped adapters for increased vehicle contact versatility
• Storage trays are conveniently placed on each side of the lift platform to prevent wheel lug nuts and other small parts from being misplaced
• Dual hydraulic cylinders provide a stable 10,000-pound lifting capacity to accommodate a wide range of vehicles
• Diamond plated approach ramps help to prevent slipping
• Thee locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity and minimize fatigue
• A hands-free safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles
• Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish
• Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs. / 4545 Kg.
- Max Capacity: / Front Axle 5,000 Lbs. / 2273 Kg.
- Max Capacity: / Rear Axle 5,000 Lbs. / 2273 Kg.
- Lifting Height: ( Less Lift Blocks ): 22.75” / 578 mm.
- Lifting Height: ( With Lift Blocks ): 31.5” / 800 mm.
- Overall Pad Length: 53” / 1346 mm.
- Overall Length: 82.65″ / 2094 mm.
- Overall Pad Width: 24″ / 610 mm.
- Overall Width: 85″ / 2159 mm.
- Lowered Height: 4” / 102 mm.
- Lifting Time: 35 / Seconds
- Motor: (*) 208-230 VAC / 50/60 Hz. 1Ph.
* Special Voltages Available Upon Request. The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.