Half a century since the invention of the Artiglio and eleven years since the introduction of “Leva la leva” (leverless) technology, CORGHI sets the benchmark higher once again with the ARTIGLIO MASTER CODE.
With automatic wheel dimension acquisition enabling automatic tool positioning, and the invaluable Smart Corghi System demounting procedure, the MASTER CODE rewrites the rule book for tire changers, demonstrating once again Corghi’s unrivalled ability to continuously steer the evolution of the sector.
The goals set for these new machines were to achieve an even higher degree of automatism, to increase performance and efficiency with all wheel types and to reduce the use of that increasingly precious commodity – time. The computerised Touch Screen system guides the operator through all procedures and suggests the best possible solution to any problem encountered.
MASTER CODE is compatible with all tire types, from Run Flat-UHP tires to both small and large balloon tires. This latest creation from CORGHI – THE ONLY INNOVATOR IN THE TIRE CHANGER SEGMENT – makes work safer, simpler and quicker for the tire service professional while ensuring total protection for the rim and tire.
Wheel Data Self-Acquisition
- Self acquisition of wheel dimensions
- Automatic tool positioning
- Intelligent and very user friendly
- Three wheel type settings
- AUTOMATIC or MANUAL work cycle selection
Smart Corghi System
- Smart Corghi System demounting procedure
- Minimised tire stress
- Absolutely NO contact with rim!!!
- Automated, synchronised tire demounting and mounting
Dual Bead Breaker
- Dual pneumatic bead breaker penetrator
- Maximum rigidity
- Maximum efficiency and precision
- Dual opposed bead breaker discs with separately
- Controlled cylinders
Automatic Direct Lubrication
- Automatic direct lubrication of lower and upper bead
- Direct lubrication during dynamic bead breaking ensures maximum efficiency even with most stubborn tires
Mobile Control Console
- Total control in all manual operations
- Freely adjustable mobile control console
- Simple, quick and intuitive controls
- Extreme user friendly manual cycle
Interactive Touch Screen
- Interactive multifunctional TFT-LCD TOUCH SCREEN interface with microprocessor control
- USB port for software databases update, and for loading files and videos
- Playback capability for demonstration videos
- Scheduled maintenance reminder, self-diagnosis, sensor state check and fault indication
- Online help with instruction manual and special procedures (WDK, BSR, RFT, UHP)